As most of the PADOK members are enrolled to the Production 2030 Graduate School we have chosen to list the offered courses here. If you want to know more you can visit the website of the Production 2030 Graduate School (opens in a new tab).
Current PADOK representative in the Production 2030 graduate school is Varun Gopinath, Linköping University.
New course opening are listed below, make sure to register for the course of your choice as soon as possible to guarantee a seat at the course and for it to start on time.
- P01 Production Innovation (Q4 2018)
- P02 International production (Q4 2018)
- P04 Cloud-Based Cyber-Physical Systems in Manufacturing (Q3 2018)
- P07 EPD: Engineering and Innovation Management (Q3 2018)
- P40 Development of Industrial Production Systems (Q3 2018)
- P43 Disturbance Analysis in Manufacturing Systems (Q4 2018)
- P64 Product Platforms (Q3 2018)
- PM1 Research Communication, Step1 – Fundamental (Q4 2018)
- PM2 Research Communication, Step2 – Advanced (Q4 2018)
- PM9 Get Your Paper Published (Q4 2018)
Last updated: 2018-06-25