As most of the PADOK members are enrolled to the Production 2030 Graduate School we have chosen to list the offered courses here. If you want to know more you can visit the website of the Production 2030 Graduate School (opens in a new tab).
Current PADOK representative in the Production 2030 graduate school is Varun Gopinath, Linköping University.
New course opening are listed below, make sure to register for the course of your choice as soon as possible to guarantee a seat at the course and for it to start on time.
- PM1 Research Communication, Step1 – Fundamental 2HP, February 2018
- P01 Production Innovation 7.5HP, February/March 2018
- P63 Metrology and Properties of Engineering Surfaces 4HP, March 2018
- PM2 Research Communication, Step2 – Advanced 2HP, March 2018
- P43 Disturbance Analysis in Manufacturing Systems 6HP, Q1 2018
- P22 Advanced Metal Cutting 5HP, Q1 2018 (preliminary)
- P40 Development of Industrial Production Systems 7.5HP, Q1 2018 (preliminary)
- P42 Advanced Production Systems 5HP, Q1 2018 (preliminary)
Last updated: 2018-01-03